“This is Jim Rockford, at the tone…”
Here are the short recap from last night, West Coasters..
- Thank you, Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes, for expecting your first child. I heard that People magazine has already named it the 'Most Beautiful Person' for 2033.
- Thank you, fitness tracking devices. For letting me know exactly how long I sat on the couch today.
- Thank you, Amazon, for planning a new service that will be like Netflix, but for books. Wow, so you mean I can rent a book and then return it when I’m done? I wonder what you should call it?
I got it: maybe ‘the library’.
- Thank you, geysers, for being nature’s bidets.
- Thank you, Boyz II Men, for being a much cooler-sounding band name than Puberty.
I’ll make love to you
I’ll try to make love to you
Until my voice cracks
Coming in at number two with a bullet
- Thank you, scrubs, for letting me know that my surgery will be performed by a trained medical professional wearing pajamas.
- Thank you, the symbol for female,
for just basically looking like a man.
And there ya have it!
Have a nice safe weekend!
Dan Aykroyd is going to be on the show tonight!
Dan Aykroyd always makes a fun entrance when he comes on the show.
I’ve watched the graphic video footage of the charred and severed bodies at the MH17 crash site.
It was so disgusting and tragic (shame both of you Ukraine and Russia - especially the homophobic Putin for killing 3 from my country). I swear to God I’ll never watch this video again….
A Malaysia Airlines flight carrying 295 passengers crashed in eastern Ukraine on Thursday while traveling from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur. An adviser to Ukraine’s Interior Minister wrote on Facebook that the plane was shot down, the Associated Press reports.
(Source: DOMINIQUE FAGET/AFP/Getty Images)