Some girls are confident
some girls are shy
some girls like boys
some girls like girls
sometimes, they like both
some girls don’t dress in a feminine way
and some do
and some girls weren’t born girls, and that’s fine
some girls cover up
and some girls don’t
some girls are bigger
some girls are smaller
some girls are smart
and some girls aren’t
some girls are nice
and some girls are mean
but no matter what,
all girls are people
and we should be treated like it.
This is me when I getting too horny with Jimmy Fallon and Bradley Cooper goofiness on visors with hair!
Here are the quick and short reviews from last night, West Coasters..
- Thank you, apple picking, or as couples call you - our last chance to make this work.
- Thank you, the Pentagon, for naming your mission against ISIS Operation Inherent Resolve. Making it sound less like a fight and more like a Lifetime movie about Gwyneth Paltrow’s divorce.
- Thank you, the CDC, or as Americans now call you, the WTF.
- Thank you, Smarties, for being the perfect antidote for when is eaten too many dum-dums.
- Thank you, Yo Mama jokes, for being a lighthearted way to point out that my mother has a serious health issues.
- Thank you, contact lenses, for making it seem totally normal when my wife peels off here eyeballs before bed.
- Thank you, Florida Governor Rick Scott, for being the grown-up version of Bat Boy.
And they’re ya go! Have a nice sunny weekend!