Solar Eclipse and Milky Way seen from ISS (International Space Station)
LIFE IS TRULY AMAZING
When you realize tomorrow is Monday.
I FUCKING HATE MONDAYS!
Thanks, Jakub and bunny Pompon! Bonus photo of Pompon relaxing at the source.
Here are the short recap from last night (oh, more Mayor Ford’s crack jokes cracked us), West Coasters..
- Thank you, Toronto Mayor Rob Ford, for delaying surgery on your broken toe until after the election. Because if we know one thing - a little crack won’t hurt you.
- Thank you, British Open winner, Rory McElroy, for having a game that’s tough for anyone to beat and a name that’s tough for Tom Brokaw to say:
Brokaw (mumbling): Congratulations to Rory Mac-Ill-Roy..
- Thank you, Apple plans for a smart wrist watch. Wow, a device that can do all the things an iPhone can do plus tell the time like an iPhone does? Count me in!
- Thank you, the new trailer for Fifty Shades of Grey, for already getting two thumbs up as I don’t want to know where.
WHIP! WHIP! YEAAAH!!!
- Thank you, wine tasting, for being a fancy way of saying ‘getting drunk.’
- Thank you, the man in Canada who was arrested this week for handing up free samples of cocaine to people…
(and now Jimmy is going ballistic of cracking up seriously, this joke aren’t going to work)
Ahem, thank you, the man in Canada who was arrested this week for handing up free samples of cocaine to people, or as I called that in Toronto - can’t pay any for Mayor Ford.
WHEW! The crack jokes is complete! Have a nice hot and sweaty weekend!